Saturday, December 8, 2012

How to Use Your Mobile Phone to Make Money: Mobil Profits 101

Mobile Profits 101


+Mindy Meisel

I don't usually discuss ideas and concepts about making money on my blog, but during the last year and a half I almost feel like I went back to school and got a degree in Computer Technology. I want to just make sure that you understand....I said "almost" went back to school. 

I initially set out to update our Interior Architecture & Design website, so I could post links which I really thought could be helpful for clients and, or the general public. Folks which were re-modeling an existing home or others that were going through the process of designing and building a new home. 

That's where my professional wealth of knowledge is very well respected. Our firm has been involved in all sorts of design projects during the last thirty plus years. Primarily our client base is " high-end " residential.

We've been fortunate enough to have worked all over the world; including twenty-eight homes in Saudi Arabia, Mexico, Europe, Hawaii, and fabulous destination cities across the US. 

We've had many very high profile clients, from President's to Kings, Race Car Drivers and the main-stay of our business just an "average hard working, middle class American" just trying to make their home ~ their palace.

The reason I share this bit of information about myself, is for you ( my readers) to understand that I never considered trying to generate an income from blogging, or submitting articles online. I simply just wanted a little niche to be able to share ideas for the average consumer ~ people who could benefit from the knowledge I learned during my career as an Interior Architect &/or Interior Designer.

My blogspot has sort of taken on an entirely different life of it's own. It started as an off-shoot of our Meisel's Design website, primarily to post "past and present articles" which I've written, initially all design related.

In the evolution of developing one concept, about endorsing products which consumers could purchase without an Architect or Interior Designer, I ended up in a totally different place. I guess I made the wrong turn somewhere along the way, but the journey has been incredibly exciting.

That concept was very well received. Everyone is always looking to get the best deal.  And so, this whole business of endorsing products has expanded to a bunch of different venues. Honestly, I discovered a lot of very interesting people and some incredibly useful products which totally deviated from design.

I just kept coming across a lot of different ideas and all sorts of products which I thought had a lot of value. And so, this brings me to my latest venture ~ the business of Making Money Online. 

My husband thought the name was totally hokey. He really didn't think anyone would even consider looking twice. But I had registered the name one afternoon, when I needed something quick and didn't give it too much thought. I just needed a domain name and I knew it had to be separate from our design business. 

Basically the name: makemoneyonlinewithmindy.com  was just going to be used as a "test market" to play around with and sort of experiment in affiliate marketing.

During the last year and a half, I have enjoyed the frustrations and playing around online, learning things about the internet which I really had no intentions of wanting to learn. 

But, it's a sort of a catch 22 ~ if you want to do one thing, there always seems to be several ~ somethings ~ which have to be understand first, in order to get to the next step.

I am certainly not promoting myself as a "guru" or "Geek." Trust me, I am the furthest thing from that. But I have met some terrific folks along the way. People who have shared a wealth of information with me, and in that process, I have found a bunch of ways to actually make money sitting in my bed, at my laptop, and most recently....right from my cell.

Check this out:  mobilmarketing.makemoneyonlinewithmindy.com 

If you're my age, you definitely remember the TV show "Get Smart." I don't think any of us thought the shoe-phone would actual come into being. And now, those computers which used to occupy an entire room, actually fit neatly into the palm of our hands.

My blog was originally intended to convey product endorsements which could benefit the consumer wanting to be their own designer. My intention was to create lots of links which offered products which the end user could purchase without a designer.

And, like everything in life ~ or at least in my life....I started this journey heading in one direction and somewhere along the way, I became side-tracked. It's been exciting. 

The things I'm blogging about, and sharing with whom-ever may happen across them ~ I consider valuable enough to take the time to write down.

I always welcome comments. And, I've learned, I need to graciously accept both the good and bad. All I ask, is to be a little gentle with the not so positive stuff!!

Thanks for reading. Follow my blog by signing one of the several forms included within. I look forward to meeting some of you along the way. And, I welcome new followers.

Until then ~


Mindy@MeiselsDesign.com
http://makemoneyonlinewithmindy.com/







No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think?