Sunday, December 2, 2012

HOW DO YOU GET AN EMAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGN STARTED FOR $1.00

EMAIL MARKETING FOR DUMMIES

Email Marketing $19/Month!


Do you know what they mean when you see, " it's all in the list ?? " 
I understood  ~  a list  to mean my  " to do's. " 

My list is something which totally helps me to formulate a game plan and helps me to get things done.

I'm one of those that is definitely way more productive, when I write out a list of all the small tasks ~ which need to get a accomplished in order to get the big task accomplished.

I have a grown daughter who still needs my help, in breaking down the big task, in order to see how to get to the finish line. It's like the end goal is so overwhelming that she becomes stuck or frozen, and she can't start. 

Well, " THE LIST "  as referred to ~ in internet marketing isn't really the same. Although, it had me so overwhelming afraid and I actually had no idea how to or where to start.

"The List" in business development or marketing ~ refers to the names of your contacts. 
The list is made up of past and present clients.
The names of your prospects. 
The people that your company keeps posted about promotions or new information worth sharing. 

Simply put ??? 

It's like SOCIAL-izing online. 

It's the whole concept which set Facebook on the map.
It's easy and It works.

Most businesses rely on their clients' to help grow their business. One client likes what you do and passes the word to a friend ~ who passes it on to the next.

That list of clients, and friends, and family members and circles of contacts, and colleagues and acquaintances all fall into one type of list or another.

Are you one of those folks that keeps all of this information totally organized and broken down into very neat and tidy categories? 

Or do you have a box of un-alphabetized business cards all thrown in a box which absolutely no sense of order?

Enough!!  My post today was just about sharing. 

I signed up with AWeber.com  just a few short weeks ago for $1.00 (one dollar).  My intention was to try and understand why so many emails in my "inbox" seemed to be generated indirectly from AWeber.

I just didn't get it  For $1.00 I took "a test drive." It was one of the best dollars that I ever remember spending. It's so easy. Most of our clients like to hear about ways to save money. They actually like to receive information which is helpful or insightful.

Staying to stay in touch never got easier.

Check it out.

Let me know what you think.

If you like it or hate it I'd be curious to hear what you think.

 Happy Monday to all 
  :-D

Mindy
http://mindylovesaweber.com





2 comments:

  1. Not having enough experience in using email marketing may cause your email to be ignored or blocked.
    Live Chat Free For Website

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just getting back to my blog after being sick with a gastro infectection for 8 weeks. I did want to say thank you for posting a comment. Experience is always a great thing to have in anything that you blog about.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think?