Friday, November 30, 2012

HOW TO GET AN EMAIL CAMPAIGN OFF THE GROUND ~ WATCH THE VIDEO

THIS IS A SIMPLE FORMAT TO GET YOUR EMAIL MARKETING OFF THE GROUND ;-D

This video is definitely worth watching. It's a very short demonstration of how to launch an email marketing campaign including how an auto-responder can be put into effect.

Lately, I've been trying to share a bunch of simple tools which can help anyone grow their list and develop a presence online. It has made a definite difference for our firm and it is an amazing time saver!!

Today business owners really seem to have very mixed feelings about their Social Media presence.  So many folks seem to be under the impression that it's totally too time consuming and that's understandable.

But it doesn't have to be ~ honestly there are so many new tools and apps which help to streamline the entire process. I can totally understand, if you have mixed emotions about the whole thing.

Take a look at this video. It shouldn't take too long. If it's not for you then at least you were open minded enough to check it out. The one thing that I know for sure ~ Social Media is not going away.

Our firm is finally building our Facebook business page. Not  our personal page. I'm from the school that anything that I post on my personal page, should at least be representative of my professional life.

Younger colleagues of mine don't all agree with me. I do feel that there is so much cross-over between sites and links that we do need to be somewhat careful and definitely be vigilant to protect ourselves.

The video is an endorsement from real people ~ sort of like me ~ that took AWeber for a one dollar test drive to see how it works. They've streamlined the entire email marketing process and made it very user friendly. You do not have to be a "geek" to do this.

It's pretty cool. Let me know what you think. I'd be very interested to hear back.
Get Started Today For Only $1! - AWeber Communications


 The
 


Send Your First Email Newsletter Today - AWeber Communications

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think?