Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sunscreen ~ The Tip of the Day



Suncreen and make-up don't always mix very well, but this is my favorite   :-D

My skin doctor recommend this product about eight years ago. I've been taking care of my skin, almost religiously since I was in my late teens. As I got older and was able to afford more expensive products, I tended to go to the high-end department stores and buy products which I really felt had properties of "treatment" rather than just functional stuff.

When the whole "boutique skin doctor offices" emerged about 15 years ago, trends really began to shift, big time. There's Botox and a million-and-one various laser treatments which continue to make great strides.  It's almost a cult. Well, I fall victim to that culture. So what else is new.

Elta is a great brand of sunscreen. I use this particular item on my face and it's creamy so it's almost like a moisturizer. It's fairly reasonably priced especially cause it does protect. Another product which Elta produces is great for the body.  It's packaged in a larger size and the cream is specifically designed for sports. The packaging that I recommend is the 8 Oz. which is a great size container.



Living in Austin, Texas our summers are extremely hot and sunny. This has been a simple solution for my very sensitive skin. It's a must if you're into sports and outdoor activities which get you into the sun. That's my tip of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think?